Nercy J. Edward
Requirement of Work:
- Makes modification on the standard audit plans, and audit programs.
- Draft audit reports for review by supervisors.
- Evaluates and verifies financial records and initiates the necessary adjusting journal entries.
- Evaluates systems, procedures and controls supporting financial records; determines if auditee is in compliance with legal requirements, recommends changes which will improve financial records, related systems procedures, or controls which will bring auditee into legal compliance; summarizes areas of needed improvement.
- Participates in or conducts entrance and exit conferences. Prepares agenda for both conferences.
- Examines PBC’s trial balance and bank reconciliation.
- Assists the lead auditors in determining the planning materiality level and the control risks involved.
- Answers question of, and works with auditee to implement recommended changes.
- Performs other related duties as maybe assigned.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of auditing.
- Good knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of accounting.
- Good knowledge of modern office management methods and practices.
- Ability to plan assign and review the work of others.
- Ability to perform difficult audits work of considerable scope complexity.
- Ability to carry out a prescribed audit program or office assignment in accordance with prescribed or standard procedures and special instructions.
- Ability to recommend new or improved accounting procedures as necessary.
- Ability to prepare concise report of work performed.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with department officials, professional group and employees.